1. CDC Yellow Book
- Complete and current travel health recommendations
- Great resource for any questions regarding specific travel-related conditions
2. Committee to Advise on Tropical Medicine and Travel
- Canadian based travel-health recommendations
- Excellent reviews on many travel topics
- Only issues is that many reviews are quite old
- Travel warnings for Canadian travellers
- Lots of great information for travellers and healthcare professionals
- Consider recommending to travellers to download: Well on Your Way – A Canadian’s Guide to Healthy Travel Abroad. It is a good resource for people preparing for a trip
4. Canadian Immunization Guide
- Very comprehensive information only routine and travel vaccines
- Up-to-date and current
- Great resource if you have questions about any vaccine
5. CDC Traveler’s Health
- Recommendations for many areas of travel
- Review of travel advisories
- Section for travellers and one for healthcare professionals
2 thoughts on “Five Travel Resources for Travel Health”
Great resources, Mike! Keep ’em coming.
Thanks for Reading Susan!
Comments are closed.