Probiotics are Increasingly Being Used in Practice
I recently ran into my good friend Dragana Sunjic and her colleague Catherine Mulvale at a conference. If you have never heard Dragana present on probiotics, I would strongly encourage you to do so. Dragana was instrumental in the development of the Probiotic guide.
The Clinical Guide to Probiotic Products (the Guide) is a tool designed to translate the scientific evidence available for probiotic products into practical, easy-to-access and understand, clinically relevant information. It is produced by the Alliance for Education on Probiotics (AEProbio) an independent organization that exists to establish probiotics as a front-line therapy for the protection, restoration and enhancement of human health. The Alliance provides an unbiased review and summary of the scientific evidence on the safety and efficacy of specific probiotic products.
- The Probiotic Guide App can be download for FREE from iTunes or Google Play.
- Printed and PDF versions are also available by request.
- For more information about the Guide or AEProbio, please visit:
If you ever have a question on probiotics, I would strongly encourage you to review the website. Catherine and Dragana created a quiz to see how well you know probiotics. We hope you like it.
Probiotic Quiz (12 T/F Questions)
Clinical Guide to Probiotic Products from the Alliance for Education on Probiotics (AEProbio).
As the trusted global resource for evidence-based information on probiotic products, AEProbio:
- compiles, reviews and summarizes evidence on specific probiotic products and associated indications
- provides health care professionals with the essential information and tools they need to effectively integrate the use of probiotics in their practices
- enhances overall understanding of probiotics with healthcare professionals, the public, government and media
- validates and asserts the benefits of probiotics in the preservation of medicines, public health dollars and human resources
For more information about the Clinical Guide to Probiotic Products or AEProbio, please visit: www.ProbioticChart.ca, www.AEProbio.ca or email [email protected]
8 thoughts on “How Well do you Know Probiotics? – Interactive Quiz”
Great work Mike!
Thanks so much Stephane. I hope all is well with you and your family.
Thank you for the reference and charts. I didn’t realize how much I didn’t know about this.
So glad you like it. I can’t take any credit for the charts and references. That is all Dragana and her team. So glad you found it useful.
Thank you for this. An excellent summary of probiotics.
Thanks so much Ritesh. It really is a testament to Dragana and her team. Glad you liked it.
I got 11 out of 12 and I’m not even a pharmacist. Have to thank Dragana Skokovic-Sunjic for my probiotic knowledge.
Pretty Impressive Barry!
Comments are closed.