I have worked in continuing education for many years. I often have health care professionals that like to check their knowledge with different quizzes.
I thought I would develop some knowledge quizzes on common guidelines and common topics in clinical practice.
Here are the latest quizzes and when I published them on the site.
- How Well do You Know DOACs? (Mar 2, 2020)
- How Well do You Know Pneumococcal Immunization? (Feb 24, 2020)
- How Well do you Know Probiotics? (Feb 18, 2020)
- How Well do You Know Nosebleed Management? (Feb 14, 2020)
- How Well Do You Know Vaccine Administration? (Feb 12, 2020)
- How Well do You Know ADHD Medications? (Feb 10, 2020)
- How Well do You Know – Hepatitis A and B Immunization? (Feb 3, 2020)
- How well do you know Smoking Cessation Medications? (Jan 27, 2020)
- How Well do you know Eczema Management? (Jan 24, 2020)
- How Well do you Know the Management of Nausea and Vomiting During Pregnancy? (Jan 22, 2020)
- New Osteoarthritis Guidelines (Jan 17, 2020)
- Do you Know the Drugs that Cause Bone Loss? (Jan 15, 2020)
Quiz – Diabetes Canada 2018 Clinical Practice Guidelines